Published On: Jul 10 2013 12:00:00 AM EDT Updated On: Apr 29 2014 10:04:15 AM EDT
HOW TO READ TO RIVER/STREAM GRAPHS:
- Latest observation and observation time are in a graph at the top of the chart. You MUST check here first. River conditions are checked periodically during the day. While most are automated, updates sometimes don't post but every few hours.
- SOLID BLUE LINE indicates where the river/stream levels have been along with the current level
- The DOTTED PURPLE LINE indicated the forecasted levels.
- Note the dates and times at the bottom of the graph.
- If the dotted line goes into the YELLOW area, the river/stream will approach flood stage, if the dotted line goes in to the ORANGE, minor flooding is forecast.
- DO NOT use this if you feel your life or property may be in danger. If the water is rising, seek higher ground immediately.
Skies remain mostly cloudy overnight with lows running in the upper 20s to low 30s. Winds also begin to subside. Thursday delivers more clouds than sun with isolated shower chances mainly in the mountains.
Police in Richmond, Virginia, are asking for help locating a suspect in connection to a robbery after a Craigslist deal went bad. Authorities said Tion L. Oliver is a suspect in the armed robbery of six pit bull puppies last week.