A Christiansburg woman is facing several methamphetamine-related charges after she was found passed out in a car Monday morning in a gas station parking lot.
The Christiansburg Police Department was called to the Shell gas station in the 2300 block of Roanoke Street after employees saw a woman passed out in a car. Investigators found items that appeared to be consistent with making meth inside of the car.
Cheryl Lynn Caldwell, 35, is facing the following charges:
- Four counts of felony possession of a schedule 1 or 2 controlled substance.
- One count of misdemeanor possession of a schedule 3 substance.
- One count of a felony distribution charge of 227 grams or more of meth.
- One count of misdemeanor possession of controlled paraphernalia
- Felony assault of a law enforcement officer
- A misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence of drugs.
- A misdemeanor count of refusing to submit to a blood/breath test.
Caldwell is being held without bond at the Montgomery County Jail.
The contaminated materials were cleaned up by a private company. Officers were on scene until 8 a.m.