Roanoke
50° F
Clear
Clear
Advertisement

Overnight house fire on Robert Street in Christansburg

By Web Staff, WDBJ7, news@wdbj7.com
Published On: Dec 24 2013 03:50:44 PM EST
Updated On: Nov 12 2013 02:28:35 PM EST

A two-story house is damaged after it caught fire overnight in Christiansburg.

MONTGOMERY CO., Va. -

A two-story house in Christiansburg is damaged after catching fire overnight.

It happened on Robert Street at Roanoke Street near the Wade's grocery store.

Firefighters got the fire under control around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The outside doesn't look that bad, but firefighters say the inside is badly damaged.

No one lives in the house right now, and no one got hurt fighting the fire.