Roanoke County roads still closed because of storm damage
Updated On: Jul 17 2013 06:22:26 PM EDT
Several roads in Roanoke County are still closed because of damage from Tuesday night's storms.
Here is the news a list of road closings in Roanoke County:
- Hollins Road is closed from Carlos Drive to Beaumont Road
- Florist Road is closed from Williamson Road to Verndale Drive. This is due to low hanging power lines and trees down.
- Route 601S is closed at Shadwell Drive because of downed power lines.
- Route 837E is closed because of downed power lines.
- Commander Drive is closed because of a downed tree.
Copyright © 2013, WDBJ7